Welcome to Command Investigations
Command Investigations, LLC is the preferred provider of Surveillance, SIU & Anti-Fraud Programming to P&C Carriers, Self-Insured Entities and Third-Party Administrators.
Command is not a traditional vendor…but rather a strategic resource and committed investigative partner.
We have successfully blended the most sophisticated technology platforms with the finest staff to create a unique combination that leverages man, woman and machine.
Our founding principles remain consistent with our 20 years of investigative experience:
- Consistently deliver the best service and results
- Develop, maintain and nurture rewarding customer relationships
- Maintain a healthy, challenging, rewarding and fun work environment
- Identify, develop and mentor new Command employees
- Utilize and employ the finest technology available
- Operate as a profitable and socially conscious business
Command is fully licensed and carries $5 million in professional insurance.
Additionally, Command was named:
- ‘Fast 100’ by the Florida Business Journals – 2017
- ‘Top 100′ Companies’ by the Orlando Sentinel – 2016 & 2017
- ‘Fast 50’ by the Orlando Business Journal – 2016 & 2017
Client Testimonial – November 16, 2017
“Command has been quick to send me updates and your investigators have been able to get us some great footage.”
Business Insurance Interviews Command on Social Media Monitoring – November 14, 2017
Command’s President and CEO, Steve Cassell, was recently featured in an article by Business Insurance on the subject of social media monitoring.
Picture Gallery – Savage Race Fall 2017 – November 13, 2017
Team Command was at it again for the Fall 2017 edition of the Savage Race in Dade City, Florida.
Client Testimonial – November 2, 2017
“Command is quick to respond to requests for surveillance. Called on a Friday night and they were on it Saturday morning.”
Command Recognizes Veterans Day – November 1, 2017
With the approach of Veterans Day, we take this opportunity to recognize each of the men and women that have served in our armed forces and remember all of those who made the supreme sacrifice for liberty.