Welcome to Command Investigations
Command Investigations, LLC is the preferred provider of Surveillance, SIU & Anti-Fraud Programming to P&C Carriers, Self-Insured Entities and Third-Party Administrators.
Command is not a traditional vendor…but rather a strategic resource and committed investigative partner.
We have successfully blended the most sophisticated technology platforms with the finest staff to create a unique combination that leverages man, woman and machine.
Our founding principles remain consistent with our 20 years of investigative experience:
- Consistently deliver the best service and results
- Develop, maintain and nurture rewarding customer relationships
- Maintain a healthy, challenging, rewarding and fun work environment
- Identify, develop and mentor new Command employees
- Utilize and employ the finest technology available
- Operate as a profitable and socially conscious business
Command is fully licensed and carries $5 million in professional insurance.
Additionally, Command was named:
- ‘Fast 100’ by the Florida Business Journals – 2017
- ‘Top 100′ Companies’ by the Orlando Sentinel – 2016 & 2017
- ‘Fast 50’ by the Orlando Business Journal – 2016 & 2017
Client Testimonial – Jan. 11, 2018
“We here at Jack In The Box highly recommend Command. I believe we absolutely get the most bang for our buck and their investigators are incredibly proactive and on top of every investigation.”
Client Testimonial – Dec. 27, 2017
“I love working with you all. Great team at Command!”
Happy Holidays from Command – Dec. 22, 2017
Wishing you health and happiness this Holiday Season and a New Year filled with joy, peace and prosperity.
Client Testimonial – Dec. 13, 2017
“Command has earned the honor of being our “GO TO” company for surveillance and investigations. They understand that time is money in our industry.”
Don English Arrested for Insurance Fraud – Dec. 5, 2017
Command Investigations along with Packard Claims Administration and Lion Insurance Company announce that Don English has been arrested for insurance fraud.