Welcome to Command Investigations
Command Investigations, LLC is the preferred provider of Surveillance, SIU & Anti-Fraud Programming to P&C Carriers, Self-Insured Entities and Third-Party Administrators.
Command is not a traditional vendor…but rather a strategic resource and committed investigative partner.
We have successfully blended the most sophisticated technology platforms with the finest staff to create a unique combination that leverages man, woman and machine.
Our founding principles remain consistent with our 20 years of investigative experience:
- Consistently deliver the best service and results
- Develop, maintain and nurture rewarding customer relationships
- Maintain a healthy, challenging, rewarding and fun work environment
- Identify, develop and mentor new Command employees
- Utilize and employ the finest technology available
- Operate as a profitable and socially conscious business
Command is fully licensed and carries $5 million in professional insurance.
Additionally, Command was named:
- ‘Fast 100’ by the Florida Business Journals – 2017
- ‘Top 100′ Companies’ by the Orlando Sentinel – 2016 & 2017
- ‘Fast 50’ by the Orlando Business Journal – 2016 & 2017
Command Investigations Named as one of Florida’s Fastest Growing Top 100 Companies for 2017 – October 18, 2017
Command Investigations has made this year’s Florida Fast 100, an annual list compiled by the Florida business journals.
Command is PINK in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month- October 13, 2017
We Pledge to Fight Breast Cancer
Larry Dodd Awarded 2017 Investigator Of The Year – October 12, 2017
Larry Dodd, Vice President of SIU & Compliance at Command Investigations, was recognized as a 2017 Investigator of the Year by the Florida Workers’ Compensation Fraud Task Force.
Command Investigations Now An Approved Continuing Education (CE) Provider In Texas – October 11, 2017
Designed to assist claim professionals throughout the entire claims life cycle, the courses offer innovative and cutting edge strategies that pertain to investigation, surveillance and fraud.
Samaritan Counseling Golf Tournament – October 7, 2017
Gallery from Golf Tournament.