Welcome to Command Investigations
Command Investigations, LLC is the preferred provider of Surveillance, SIU & Anti-Fraud Programming to P&C Carriers, Self-Insured Entities and Third-Party Administrators.
Command is not a traditional vendor…but rather a strategic resource and committed investigative partner.
We have successfully blended the most sophisticated technology platforms with the finest staff to create a unique combination that leverages man, woman and machine.
Our founding principles remain consistent with our 20 years of investigative experience:
- Consistently deliver the best service and results
- Develop, maintain and nurture rewarding customer relationships
- Maintain a healthy, challenging, rewarding and fun work environment
- Identify, develop and mentor new Command employees
- Utilize and employ the finest technology available
- Operate as a profitable and socially conscious business
Command is fully licensed and carries $5 million in professional insurance.
Additionally, Command was:
- Named one of Orlando Sentinel’s ‘Top 100 Companies’ in 2016 & 2017
- Named to the Orlando Business Journal’s ‘Fast 50′ list in 2016 & 2017
“I have utilized the services of Command Investigations as the investigators for numerous litigated cases nationwide. I have been very satisfied with the results of their investigations and surveillance tapes produced.”
On Wednesday, September 6, Command participated in a panel that covered “Advanced Claim Strategies using Social Media” at the California Workers’ Compensation & Risk Conference in Dana Point, California.
Now that Hurricane Irma has passed, we are operational throughout the state of Florida and available to handle all of your assignments.
As we brace for the impact of Hurricane Irma, we extend our thoughts and prayers for the safety and well-being of everyone in her path.
Due to the approach of Hurricane Irma, surveillance operations in the Florida region will be temporarily suspended beginning Friday, September 8 through Monday, September 11.