ORLANDO, Fla. – Oct. 11, 2017 – Command Investigations is pleased to announce that we are now an authorized continuing education (CE) provider in Texas. Licensed adjusters may take any of our several state-accredited and approved CE training courses to fulfill their designated continuing educational requirements.
Command offers five compelling courses to choose from, which satisfy either the general CE or ethics/consumer protection requirements. Designed to assist claim professionals throughout the entire claims life cycle, the courses offer innovative and cutting edge strategies that pertain to investigation, surveillance and fraud. Additionally, in-depth analysis of recent fraud cases are reviewed and discussed.
- False Social Security Numbers: A Matter of Fraud – 1 Credit, Ethics
- Fraud: Surveillance and Fraud Training – 2 Credits, Ethics
- Investigative Options for the Claims Professional – 2 Credits, Ethics
- Surveillance: Advanced Strategies with Social Media – 2 Credits, General
- Savvy Surveillance Secrets: The Real Story – 1 Credit, General
Training courses are currently offered in Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania and California and we are excited to expand into Texas. Classes are offered as in-office presentations with a highly interactive atmosphere featuring intense video and graphics, promoting group involvement and spontaneous interaction.
Please contact us at 1-800-217-2464 to schedule your next CE training class.