Command Investigations, LLC offers many exciting work opportunities within a variety of dynamic environments that are all challenging and rewarding. We are the leader within the investigative services community. Working here is not just a job; it is a mindset and a lifestyle.
Job Posting: Investigative Staff
Opening Date: April 30, 2018
Position: Surveillance Investigator
Locations: Miami, Florida and Los Angeles, California
Job Description: We are seeking full-time C and CC licensed private investigators to conduct surveillance as it relates to the investigation of suspect insurance claims for the Panhandle area. We are seeking individuals who possess proven investigative skill sets within the industry.
Honesty, integrity, self-reliance, resourcefulness, independence, discipline and a calm intensity are a few characteristics of our investigators and staff. Training is provided.
If you have the desire to operate at your highest professional level within an organization that values and rewards excellence, please email us your resume. Only the finest individuals are considered for hire.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Extensive performance bonus program
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
Investigators should demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Obtaining quality surveillance video evidence
- Writing accurate and detailed reports
- Strong initiative, integrity and work ethic
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Computer literacy, to include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
How To Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to Jobs@GoCommand.com